未読記事by yyoossk » 2010年1月22日(金) 18:59

画像
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjxvVEayLJ4&feature=player_embedded
これはもう期待薄ですね。
Starcryptがでないと進展しないでしょうね。

進展?

Hey guys we just received news from ddrmaxman about the Birth By Hack project

So that's what he said:

"a DATA.PSP file is a file contained within the EBOOT.PBP file. There are 2 different files where the game could be in:

1. DATA.PSAR
or
2. DATA.PSP

one of the 2 files usually contains an update and the other one contains the actuall game. to make a EBOOT for the psp you need to use a program caled:
PBP Unpacker

It works very well AND you can make a .SFO file which contains the games information (Useful for faking out the PSP) it's definately possible because we've gotten past the security check AND we've made it to the title screen. now were only 1 file away from it working completely.

We came across some weird file that we havent seen yet and right now we have no idea about how to deal with this file. FOr now Project Birth by Hack is going to be put on hold until we can find someone who knows how to deal with the file."

......guess we'll have to wait a little longer

Sorry for not giving you the proof, here(comments and description):

[UPDATE] he named the weird file it's a PARAM.SFO file nobody knows how to deal with it so if you know anything at all you can pm him on YouTube(above)

釣りの可能性もあるので半信半疑で

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjxvVEay ... r_embedded

I'm being impatient so I decided to format the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep game to a psp file. in other words I'm making it work on PSPs WITHOUT Custom Firmware so that I can upload it to the net so that everyone can play it rather than having to wait for the US release

Long story short, I've found out that the PSP runs PBP files in the games folder. I've formatted the KH: BBS game from a CSO to an ISO file, and from an ISO file to a PBP file. Now the game is recognized by the psp (I am using a PSP 3000 LITE with Official Firmware 6.20) Now there is only 1 problem I have to deal with before I am finished making the game work.

You can highlight the game in the Memory stick part but when you press X to play it it says "the Copyright protection information is invalid" I took a deeper look and found that there is a folder labeled "LICENSE" in the PSP section of the Memory stick. The license files are "RIF" files. Now this is where I need someone's help. If I can get my hands on that bit of data then I can get Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep to work on a US PSP WITHOUT Custom Firmware, in other words anyone with any PSP can download the game, copy the RIF file to their License folder and the PBP file to thier games folder and they will be able to play the KH: BBS game without hassle.

The sooner I find this file the sooner I can Play it and the sooner I will upload the game.

This sounds Like something Interesting.

But Whats a RIF FILE?

訳:2chより
私は我慢できなくなってしまったのでPSPの単一ファイルに変換することを決めました。
言い換えれば、私はネット上にアップロードできるので
US版のリリースを待つよりむしろ皆が遊べるためにCFWを必要としないPSP上で動作するように作っています。

掻い摘んで話しますと、私はGAMEフォルダ上のPBPファイルをPSPが起動できることを発見しました。
私はKHBbSのゲームをCSOファイルからISOファイルへ、
またISOファイルからPBファイルへ変換しました。
今そのゲームのファイルはPSPに認識されています。
(因みに私はPSP-3000 OFW6.20を使っております。)
現在たった一つ問題があり再構築したゲームが起動し終わる前に解決しなければならないのです。(ここらの文章わかんねorz)

あなたはメモリーティック内のゲームを強調表示できますが
×ボタンを押し(日本版だと○)起動しようとするときに“無効の著作権情報です”と表示されてしまいます。
私はよく調べそしてメモリースティックのPSPのセクション内に“LICENSE”のフォルダーラベルがあるのを発見しました。
そのライセンスファイルは“RIF”というものです。
現在私は支援を必要としています。
もし私がそのデータを手にし、US版のCFWを必要としないKHBbSを手に入れたら、
言い換えれば誰でもそのゲームをダウンロードできるようになり、各々がRIFファイルをLICENSEフォルダにコピーし、
PBPファイルをGAMEフォルダに入れると
面倒くさいことを必要としないでKHBbSが起動できるようになるのかもしれません。

近々このファイルを発見し、起動できるようになり、
アップロードするでしょう。
おもしろい様に思いませんか?
けど・・・RIFファイルって何でしょう…

ソース
pspgweber forums
http://pspgweber.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=11142

確かに動画を見るとエラーが出ています。
画像
Copyright protection information is invalid (8010850e)
著作権保護情報が無効です(8010850e)

エラーがでるのでISOで動かしているわけではなさそうです。
ということはやはりOFW?
そう考えるとPBPに変換できているということになります。
CFWでもどうにかして弄って、ISO起動前に同じようにエラー表示させることはできるかもしれませんが普通の人には無理です。
こんな手の込んだ釣り(とはいえ完全動作したわけではありませんが。)をする人はそうそういないと思います。

ライセンスの問題さえ解決すれば起動できるようになるみたいですが、果たして。

更新履歴
Short update 1-26-10

Well I have determined that if we want BBS to work then we need to make BBS into a DATA.PSP file so i can place it into a EBOOT file. hopefully though this will make the PSP system skip the security checking.

Update 1-25-10

Well it's been another day behind the keyboard looking for answers and we have figured out how to make this game work. We need to make either a DATA.PSP file or a DATA.PSAR file. One of these files usually contains the game and the other usually contains the psp update files. Which one contains the game varies from game to game and it seems to be more commonly the DATA.PSP file. We need to convert the game into a DATA.PSP file and then convert that along with the game icons into an EBOOT which will make the game run 100% on all PSP's Including both CFW psp's and OFW psp's. It is currently unknown to us on how to make a DATA.PSP file but we are working on it and we hope to see positive results soon.

7:39 PM
________________________________________ ____

Another Update
Me and the team have officially decided to make a project name. The KH: BBS thing is now:

Project: Birth by Hack

Also on a second note. We have moved to a private chat site so that it's just the team. We may keep you updated but for now this is a private thing.

Current news on the EBOOT:
The first one that made it to the title screen somehow got formatted (along with everything else) off my psp. Stupid Media Go. So we now know it's possible to make the game work But now we want to recreate the file and get farther. I've downloaded some japanese games and found out that they do not need licence files to run on the PSP. it just passes the security check on the psp and goes right to playing the game. I've narrowed it down to 2 main files we need to create in order to get this game running. As the days go by though were getting much more information and I think that we may have the solution to making the game work. Problem comes when tring to make the files exactly the way they need to be.

UPDATE!!!
Me and a a bunch of people have formed a team to finish Project: Birth. Stay in the know and follow us as we get this game working 8)

http://pspgweber.com/forums/viewtopic...

Another Update. . .
I've recently gotten to the title screen. It goes all the way to the title screen andthen I clicked on new game. The screen went black and then the game came up with an error. I tried starting it up again to have the same thing happen. then I connected my psp to my computer and media go started up randomly. I didn't realize what had just happened until I looked in all the psp folders. All the data on my memory stick was wiped.

HUGE UPDATE!!!
If you have downloaded a PS1 game from Playstation Network Please PM me. You might have what I need to make this game work!!!

!!! ATTENTION READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT !!!

I'm bieng impatent so I decided to format the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep game to a psp file. in other words I'm making it work on PSPs WITHOUT Custom Firmware so that I can upload it to the net so that everyone can play it rather than having to wait for the US release

Long story short, I've found out that the PSP runs PBP files in the games folder. I've formatted the KH: BBS game from a CSO to an ISO file, and from an ISO file to a PBP file. Now the game is recognized by the psp (I am using a PSP 3000 LITE with Official Firmware 6.20) Now there is only 1 problem I have to deal with before I am finished making the game work.

You can highlight the game in the Memory stick part but when you press X to play it it says "the Copyright protection information is invalid" I took a deeper look and found that there is a folder labeled "LICENCE" in the PSP section of the Memory stick. The license files are "RIF" files. Now this is where I need someone's help. If I can get my hands on that bit of data then I can get Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep to work on a US PSP WITHOUT Custom Firmware, in other words anyone with any PSP can download the game, copy the RIF file to thier Licence folder and the PBP file to thier games folder and they will be able to play the KH: BBS game without hassle.

The sooner I find this file the sooner I can Play it and the sooner I will upload the game.

Game Data:
Title: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Language: Japanese
Minimum requirements: just a psp running Official OR Custom Firmware

I don't care for ratings or views at all so dont be stupid in the comments. What I want/need is the help so that the Japanese game is available to whoever because I'm tired of not bieng able to play my games without CFW.
最後に編集したユーザー yyoossk [ 2010年2月06日(土) 17:42 ], 累計 6 回
ゲームのhackは止めました
今までお世話になりました
アカウントの消し方が分からないのでこのままにしておきますが、
ここにはもう訪れません。
さいならー
アバター
yyoossk

記事: 184
登録日時: 2010年1月10日(日) 22:49

ISOをPBPにしてOFWで起動させる?

スポンサードリンク